Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic and driven Professional Services team here in the ACT. Joining us on an initial 6-month contract, you’ll be embedded on-site with a key client, and split your time between their Cooma location 4 days per week, and the ACT location 1 day per week.
Your day at NTT
This contract will see you :
- Writing business cases and presenting to program steer co
- Driving multidisciplinary teams to success
- Visiting regional locations for project implementations
- Pitching in to support the wider Program team
There is potential for extension or to move onto other work within NTT ACT on the completion of this contract.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience in the management of a wide range of application projects
- An outcomes focus - you will pitch in and support your team to get the job done
- The ability to build relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to write and present winning business cases
- Prior experience in environments requiring the use of PPE
- Access to your own transport and the willingness to travel to Cooma or other regional locations up to 4 days per week
No security clearance is required for this position - however, we are open to maintaining the active clearance of the successful candidate. Candidates who remain with us longer term may be eligible to convert to a permanent position, and/or to obtain sponsorship for or upgrade of their clearance.