Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Systems Engineer to support all aspects of IT infrastructure delivery & support on site in Sydney's CBD. Within this growth opportunity you will use your Active Directory, Windows 10 & O365 expertise to assist with the migration of all of our client's Active Directory mailbox’s, as they merge with their parent company.
Your day at NTT
- Migrating Active Directory mailboxes
- OS Upgrades - Upgrades to Windows 10
- BAU support on Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365
- Looking at ongoing cost optimization where possible
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with Active Directory migrations and supporting a Cloud based environment (Azure).
- Experience of supporting Windows, Exchange, AD, Office 365, Azure and VSAN
- Experience with upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10
*Please note, any VMWare experience will be highly regarded