Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Cyber Security Manager to join us on permanent basis, to develop security strategies across our client's environment, in the education sector.
Your day at NTT
- Develop new security programs by strategically reviewing existing security programs.
- Work with the Director Cyber Security and have responsibility for overall Cyber Security Strategy and related strategic projects.
- Support the implementation of the GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance) suite of tools.
- Inform, advise, and participate in executive cross-functional and security steering committees related to cybersecurity capabilities to protect against cyber threats.
- Serve as the principal cyber strategic advisor and subject matter expert to brief stakeholders and executives at the highest levels within the organisation.
- Lead the ongoing evolution of threat management to ensure the cybersecurity defences are proactively delivering high value to the management of cyber and business risk.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive management experience in a Cyber Security environment.
- Relevant industry certification(s)such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, ISO/IEC 27001.
- Experience with industry-wide security standards and compliance frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, PCI DSS, HIPAA, COBIT 5, GDPR etc..
- Demonstrated familiarity with contemporary security technologies and products.
- Excellent communication and strong, demonstrable leadership skills, with the ability to handle high demand situations with management and key stakeholders.