Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Joining a Scrum Project Team you will be required to configure financial regulatory software to meet the client’s requirements whilst ensuring that the configuration is developed in-line with best practises and standards.
Your day at NTT
- Reviewing the client specifications, querying the content of the specifications & suggesting improvements for implementation.
- Participate in sprint planning to estimate the configuration work required by the project.
- Track the time it takes to perform various configuration tasks to ensure estimates are valid.
- Test the configuration tasks against the specifications to ensure releases delivered to client are of high quality.
- Review test cases created by QA team to ensure correct coverage.
- Analyse/re-produce defects/CRs raised internally or by the client.
- Fix defects/CRs raised internally or by the client.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Expert in MS Office
- Experience and a working knowledge of financial regulatory software
- Full SDLC experience
- Experience in working with requirements related to software projects for international central banks.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, Visual Studio and IIS