Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
As the Technical Consultant you will be joining a Client Services team providing support to the delivery teams. Acting as the main point of contact for the clients technical questions and/or issues. You will be required to be the “go between” to the client and internal teams, supporting the client through the release process into production.
Your day at NTT
- Assist with client setup/configuration of infrastructure
- Identify and request internal and external infrastructure resources
- per client requirements
- On-site requirements gathering (non-functional)
- Assist client analysing technical issues, software and/or infrastructure as required
- Manage client UAT & Investigate software issues as required
- Initial investigation and documentation for tracking and reproducibility
- Report issues to relevant departments
- Fix infrastructure configuration issues
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience of financial regulatory software
- Software development experience using Microsoft .Net Technologies
- (Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net)
- Good database skills using Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of Windows Server, VMs, infrastructure & networks