Who we are
Viiew specialize in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialized workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Project Manager for a 4-6 week engagement in Melbourne in which you will deliver an assessment and health check on a project that has been previously placed on hold. Ideally, we require a strong business orientated Project Manager who can help manage the internal senior level stakeholders, evaluate what stage they are at within project and provide advice on steps to remediate any issues moving forward. With in this role you will maintain a focus on change management, senior stakeholder management & remediation.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement/management skills, particularly with director level stakeholders
- Focus on organisational change management and process change
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders and guiding them to outcomes
- Demonstrated previous experience joining a project that has required realignment and traction
- Experience performing project health checks and remediation plan
Ideally, Statutory Government experience and PoS project experience will be highly regarded for this role.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.