Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Seeking a Business Analyst to work on an ongoing project | Government based organization | Long term contract | Melbourne CBD location | Strong growth opportunity
Your day at NTT
- Lead workshops and work directly with solution stakeholders
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide leadership in your area of expertise
- Negotiate and resolve problems, challenging opinions where necessary to achieve quality solutions.
- Use your experience with System integration specifications
- Experience in showcasing of system solution and assisting with User Acceptance Testing.
- Document user/customer journey maps and capture current/to-be information (this includes data and flow, functionality, high level processes)
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated system solution analytical experience.
- Proven experience in Agile delivery as a business/functional Analyst.
- Extensive experience with documenting business requirements and functional design through user stories (incl. acceptance criteria), wireframes, screen mock ups, etc
- Experience with negotiating with technical staff and product owners to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience in designing business process maps (inc. as-is/to-be processes using BPMN) and experience in data analysis,advanced excel and SQL capabilities.
- Prior experience in working with government organisations.
Please note any experience with HR System implementations, particularly SAP and/or SuccessFactors and any previous experience working with SAP SuccessFactors and Service Now will be highly regarded