Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Seeking a Functional Analyst to work on an ongoing project | Government based organization | BA skills required for long term contract | Melbourne CBD location | Strong growth opportunity
Your day at NTT
- Use your proven system solution analytical experience for ongoing Functional requirements
- Documenting functional design through user stories, wireframes, screen mock ups, etc
- Negotiate and resolve problems, challenging opinions where necessary to achieve quality solutions
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide leadership in your area of expertise
- Lead workshops and work directly with solution stakeholders
Skills required for the role
- Proven experience in Agile delivery as a business/functional Analyst.
- Experience with negotiating with users, technical staff and product owners to achieve desired outcomes.
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements and perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Experience in mapping high level business requirements to functional modules, designing business process maps (incl. As-Is/To-Be using BPMN), experience in data analysis and advanced excel and SQL capabilities.
- Experience in System integration specifications and showcasing of system solution, plus assisting with User Acceptance Testing.
- Demonstrated experience with SuccessFactors, and ideally across all modules. Current modules in scope are Performance & Goals, Succession, Development and upcoming work in relation to Employee Central.
Please be advised that previous experience working with ServiceNow and/or any prior experience working with government organisations will be highly regarded