Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Industrial Networks Project Lead Engineer to join us on an initial 10-month contract, augmenting global mining client’s project on-site in Adelaide - SA.
Your day at NTT
- Actively engage in Operation Team project engineering-related tasks under the guidance of the Project Managers, Managers, and Principal/s, ensuring safe systems of work utilising existing tools,operating standards and work management/service management processes to deliver best of breed designs and solutions while minimising impacts to business continuity.
- Actively participate in the deployment of project blueprint designs and standards for Operation Team communications networks in order to deliver Performance, Availability, Security, SafetyCritical Communications for Operation Team Applications.
- Ensure that network design documents and blueprints are strictly followed for project execution.
- Maintain the ability to travel at short notice to assets and locations.
- Review documents and reports to facilitate the construction of low and high-level designs.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- WAN / LAN
- IEEE 802.3 protocols
- TCP/IP /Security
- Industrial Ethernet
- PoE & VoIP
- ITIL or similar industry best practice tool certification preferred but not essential
- IT network certifications (CCNA,CCNP,CCIE – or industry recognised equivalent)
- Prince2, or equivalent, certification in project management methodology