Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a VC/AV Collaboration Engineer to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting a Government client’s project on-site in Melbourne City.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Mid-Senior level years’ experience delivering technical support, deployments of Cisco and VC/AV solutions (Cisco spark, Video, Web and Audio Conferencing)
- Support and deployment experience with Cisco, Zoom, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant industry certifications desirable
- ITIL v3 Certification is desirable