Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Data Analyst for a long term contract within a financial domain. On site in Melbourne CBD, you will use your developer-level SQL skills, experience with Big Data & strong SQL skills to engage with an ongoing project.
Your day at NTT
- You will use your strong ‘power user’ level ability to consume and interrogate data in Big Data/Hadoop platforms (Teradata is optional)
- You will use your strong SQL skills (developer level) to write complex SQL queries & scripts
- You will use your strong data analysis skills for ongoing duties
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Ability (and willingness) to define test approaches, test cases and perform test execution
- Proven experience in wrangling and analyzing customer data (banking data such as credit cards, home loans and other banking products will be an advantage)
- Experience working in Agile & Project Delivery
- Independent, proactive, a self-starter, quick learner and awesome collaborator/communicator
Please note that any experience with working in a bank or financial institution, customer remediation and/or forensic-level analysis will be highly regarded.