Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Our NSW Digital team is currently seeking a professional and engaging Bid Manager to be responsible for managing bids that have a single country scope and medium complexity.
Your day at NTT
- Manage all aspects and stages of the bid
- Establish clear and effective plans for each bid and execute it in accordance with these plans
- Effectively manage bid resources to facilitate the development of appropriate deal strategies, solution and service architectures, commercial models and delivery/service management plans
- Ensure that each bid is subject to the requisite team and management reviews prior to client submission, complying with NTT's corporate governance
- Manage performance issues and escalations in the interests of ensuring bid progress and the development of a compelling offer
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience as a Bid Manager managing the bid process from end to end. Majority of your experience around bid management, would ideally be from a systems integrator (or similar)
- Experienced with managing virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Ablity to demonstrate successful preparation and reviewing of the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Ability to understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Strong experience managing multiple client relationships