Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Network & Security Engineer to join us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting Banking client’s project on-site in Melb CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Plan, design, document and co-ordinate the various components of the service provider network and security systems
Defining network and security solutions in conjunction with management
- Research and development in network and security systems and related technologies
- Ensure network environment is compatible with existing applications, security and risk requirements
- Take technical leadership on major projects
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience as a Network & Security Engineer across complex large projects
- Proven Hands on experience across Firewalls (Palo Alto and Cisco ASA) and web filtering (Bluecoat Preferred)
- Customer driven & delivery focused - Exceptional customer service skills
- Advanced Configuration and troubleshooting skills of Data Centre grade firewalls
- Web filtering IPSEC &SSL VPN products
- Industry certification (Proffered)