Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Field Support Consultant to join us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting a FMCG client’s project on-site in Chatswood.
Your day at NTT
- Manage assigned tickets to ensure timely and effective resolution of end user issue
- Maintain health of infrastructure systems by keeping the upgrades and patches current
- Phone support to End customers
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience as a Field support consultant
- Experience wit Phone, email and face to face support for Level 2 issues
- Experience with O365, Win 10, SCCM and SOE
- Experience with Video conferencing