Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Seeking a Senior Project Manager with Oracle expertise to work on a Government based project | 3-6m contract with option to extend | Melbourne CBD
Your day at NTT
- You will use extensive Project Management experience and Oracle Financial (Cloud) skills to work on upgrades and implementations within an ongoing project.
- Stakeholder engagement at multiple levels and Vendor management duties
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive experience in a Project Manager role.
- Recent experience working on an Oracle Financial (Cloud) system implementation or upgrade project.
- Experience working in Financial and Procurement module implementations.
- Proven experience with executive stakeholder management, building fostering working relationships, and project budget tracking.
- Experience managing external vendors to agreed deliverable and service levels detailed in contracts.