Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Information Manager to Join us on an initial 12 Months contract, you’ll be based out of our state of the art Fairbairn ACT office.
Your day at NTT
- Check financial details for tenders
- Write documents using information provided by others
- Chase finance people for section 23s etc.
- Produce financial reporting
- Collate and check finance data
- Support the evaluation of management activities, assist with activities to achieve continuous improvement
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or substantial relevant work experience
- Understating of Finance experience - Equivalent to Australian Public Service
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Tech writer skills / (Desirable)
- Experience developing and maintaining procedures
- Very good attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to analyse medium to complex management issues, applying expertise to identify and recommend courses of actions