Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Security Architect to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting an Energy utility company client’s project on-site in Port Macquarie however you can work remotely with occasional travel to Port Macquarie.
Your day at NTT
- Design, develop and prototype advanced security solutions. Develop prototypes or POCs for proving out new technology and validating use-cases that the team considers important to our end-state architecture
- Predict and extrapolate attack trends ahead of their occurrence
- Propose, architect and validate Weir’s digital platform offerings
- Work on innovative solutions to protect the IoT capabilities of Engineering teams. Own and lead platform security testing and compliance activities
- Develop security policy documentation for internal and external stakeholders
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive experience as a Security Architect at an Enterprise level
- Relevant industry certifications
- Work remotely, with 50% travel to Port Macqaurie