Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Project & Service Delivery Manager to join our Professional Services business in the ACT, building on the success of a long running client engagement. This will be an initial 12 month contract with extensions.
You will be part of a large project services team running high profile and complex IT infrastructure implementation and transition projects for a Federal Government client. The work undertaken by this team is a unique mix of project management, service delivery management and contract management. This resource will be working on as part of a large team made up of Public Service and Contractor personnel. They will be acting above the line driving project deliverables. They will be required to do project reporting and governance, as well as review contracts and contribute to them to ensure the contract is set up optimally to facilitate the successful delivery of the project to the end client. They will be required to build relationships and manage the Vendors (System Integrators) who will be delivering the projects, as well as liaise regularly with the Client to whom the projects will be delivered.
Your day at NTT
- Contract management of external service providers to ensure timely and effective delivery of outsourced project management, engineering, procurement and site integration activities associated with ICT projects
- Relationship management and issues resolution, including coordination of the inputs of multi-disciplinary teams of technical (both internal and external) and vendors to achieve the mandated scope and project products within approved resources and agreed timeframes
- Preparation and management of project budgets and development of procurement submissions
- Project related reporting including reporting on the project schedule, budgets, risks and issues and status on a regular (at least weekly) basis
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience managing ICT Infrastructure projects involving multiple suppliers and vendors through the full project lifecycle (initiation to closure)
- Strong current or recent Defence infrastructure project delivery experience, including:
- Understanding of Defence standards (such as cabling standards e.g. whitelisting requirements for outlets).
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies to bring amber or red projects back to green.
- Contract management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to understand contract boundaries and how to push them to get best outcome for the client.
- Experience identifying and writing into contracts any relevant detail that will ensure the contract will cover everything required for the project to deliver the clients requirements.
- Ensuring the System Integrator has included acceptance criteria within the contract
- Project reporting experience.
- Will be required to produce project related reports including reporting on performance measures to show the client how the System Integrators are delivering the to the contracted project requirements
- Familiar with Commonwealth Procurement Guidelines and processes.
- Certification in Prince2, PMP, PMBOK, or equivalent will be well regarded.
- A current NV1 clearance due to the project timeframe and security requirements of the role.