Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Security Analyst to join us on an initial 3 month contract, augmenting our client’s project on-site in CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Deliver, test and report on security controls and DLP
- Identify and remediate cyber risk and controls during project activities
- Anaylse, report and remediate vulnerabilities
- Identify, analyse and respond to Cyber incidents
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience as a Cyber Security Analyst with exposure to incident response
- Deep level of technical competency of platform, network, information security and technology risk
- Demonstrated experience with deploying security controls and measures
- Symantec DLP, SIEM, Endpoint, Email, Web security
- Highly proficient with IPS / IDS systems, processes and procedures
- Any exposure to banking, financial services, Fintech within cloud SaaS environments is highly regarded