Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Datacentre Engineer to join our Professional Services team in Melbourne. This position will require you to support the Technical Consultants in build, deployment and migration of in-premise and Cloud based solutions
Your day at NTT
- Project builds, implementation, deployment and migration of cloud based solutions
- Site recover and disaster recovery planning
- Automate cloud deployments
- Workload migrations
- Networking configuration
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in the build and deployment of Cloud and on-premise solutions
- Well versed with scripting and automation
- EMC - Avamar, Data Domain, Networker
- Cisco UCS
- Aure IaaS, AWS and GCP highly regarded
- Hyperconverged solutions