Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a strong Linux Systems Administrator - Solaris to augment our Health Insurance client’s project delivering admin-level administration across RedHat and Solaris servers.
Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD. Here you’ll join our team on an initial 6-month contract where you’ll be focusing on Solaris Systems Administration.
- Configure, build and implement RHEL and Solaris environments
- Patch, tune and harden linux servers
- Automate repeatable processes
- Document changes and processes
- Participate in projects and new environment builds where required
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Demonstrated background as a Linux Systems Administrator
- Unix Solaris 10-11
- RHEL & OEL 5 - 7
- Bash, Perl or Python scripting
- Puppet & Knowledge of CI / CD and automation
- VCS and VXVM
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.