Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a couple strong Security Consultant with experience in Governance Risk and Compliance with a component of cyber security technical expertise for a 6 month contract.
Your day at NTT
- Attend meetings with program/ project teams to determine operational needs and strategic objectives
- Understand the client’s Contractual Security and Compliance requirements and strategy in context to the objectives of the company project (s), and identify and gaps as part of the risk and compliance review.
- Ensure risk and compliance requirements are well understood by project teams within the company
- Provide practical recommendations on how to remediate any gaps in the solution and work as a Cybersecurity SME as part of the project through to completion.
- Ensure all Security and Compliance risks are managed and addressed as per required.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- Industry certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, PCI-P, SABSA, ISO27000
- Working knowledge of security standards such as ISO27000, PCI-DSS, Australian Privacy Principles
- Good understanding of current legislation and precedence governing IT
- Good understanding of IT Security technologies touching data, physical, business process, system integration, e-commerce
- Expert knowledge in the areas of IS Governance, Risk Management or Technical Security Services