Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Technical Architect to join our team. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD you’ll join on an initial 6 month contract where you will define architecture for the teaming technology area, plan the architectural runway to support upcoming sprints, design/evaluate solutions and provide technical expertise to squads.
Skills & Experience
To successfully secured this role the Consultant will be hands on Architect, someone who lives and breathes enterprise enablement and has the SME knowledge to operationalise solutions. Someone with good understanding in unified communication, skype for business. From there you will bring:
- Deep platform and product knowledge across Voice and Video technologies to define architectural and design solutions and roadmaps that meet business needs
- Understanding of the technology stack in depth, including infrastructure, network and security sub-systems of the voice and video technology platform
- Understanding of the application integration within the sub system and outside the Domain
- A desire to continuously learn new technologies and bring the best new ideas to the Domain
- Strong skills in building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs (current and future)
- Good communicator and problem solver that can understand and translate business needs into strategic technology roadmaps and architectural principles
- Ability to consult across business and technology with a view of compliance impacts
As well as the ability to commence work in the new year.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.