Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a COMMERCIAL MANAGER to join us on an initial 6 months rolling contract, augmenting Banking client’s project on-site in Sydney CBD.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in commercial management including experience in negotiating and managing large contracts
- Demonstrable experience in managing senior stakeholder relationships internally and with suppliers
- Highly developed skills in negotiation of long term sourcing agreements, demonstrating commercial and business acumen and pragmatism
- Demonstrable ability in developing and implementing sourcing strategy
- Understanding of relevant business and technology products and services