Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Systems Engineer for a 6 month contract to work on site in Melbourne's CBD, within a financial domain. In this role you will use your Enterprise vault server, vault cache & Exchange expertise for ongoing duties.
Your day at NTT
- Day-to-day administration duties and automatic monitoring
- Using Enterprise Vault for records management and managing the Storage queue
- Automatically filtering events, resolving desktop clients issues such as installation problems
- Managing indexes and SMTP policy settings and resolving Microsoft SQL Server problems
- Advanced Exchange related tasks including mailbox, desktop, journal and public folder policy settings
- Identifying and resolving Vault Cache issues on the Enterprise, checking the Enterprise Vault system mailbox, resolving problems with Vault Cache synchronization, Advanced use of Vault Cache Diagnostics, Vault server issues
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Sound knowledge of Systems Administration
- Ability to troubleshoot Installation issues
- Ability to resolve Server issues, including problems seen by Enterprise Vault users
- Ability to resolve problems enabling or processing mailboxes
- Sound understanding of Vault Cache Diagnostics and the ability to resolve problems logging on to the Enterprise Vault Web Access application