Who we are
Viiew specialize in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialized workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
This role is critical to ensure continuity of our Client's services in the Infrastructure & Cloud domain. The successful candidate will be a critical part of the management, deployment and operational lifecycle of all Infrastructure & Cloud components, inclusive of Compute, Storage and Network services, Server OS, Identity Services and core platforms.
Duties of the role
- Managing the deployment, operation, refresh, replacement and retirement and lifecycle of all infrastructure components including, Compute, Storage and Network Services, Server OS, Identity Services, Citrix, Exchange and other core platforms.
- Provide escalated 2nd & 3rd level technical support, troubleshooting and fault rectification of issues relating to Infrastructure & Cloud services.
- Monitor and manage capacity requirements of Infrastructure & Cloud services and engage with business enablement teams to understand future demand.
- Maintain the availability and performance of systems and software, inclusive of virtual and physical infrastructure.
- Monitoring the performance of the organisation’s communications carriers/network providers in relation to established service level agreements & business needs. Also configuration and setup of Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances.
- Administration, support and maintenance of ICT services inclusive of VoIP Telephony, Video Conferencing, QoS, Internet based services and dedicated VLAN requirements to ensure optimum systems performance and highlight potential issues.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience and specialist skills in the configuration and maintenance of networking/communications infrastructure, including the ability to support a variety of technologies
- Competent administration experience with a number of server technologies including Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, CommVault SAN Storage and Compute security patch management & planning
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of current and previous releases of Microsoft Windows Server to ensure performance, availability, capacity and security.
- Proven experience in the installation and maintenance of system software tools, operating systems, patch and application deployment, building and deploying SOE’s, data communication and specialized utilities.
- Experience in maintaining system configuration documentation to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Windows Server environment.
Please note: having a strong understanding of advanced networking principles, experience with scripting language, security testing tools, disaster recovery plans, monitoring and log management tools will be highly desirable.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.