Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join us on an initial 2 months contract with view of extension, augmenting a Health client’s project on-site in Sydney CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Installation and configuration of software, hardware and/or equipment, and testing of specific versions of one or more of these products.
- Coordinating the build, documentation and implementation technical solutions within best practice ICT design and delivery frameworks
- Maintaining design standards, methods and tools, consistent with architectures and ensures effective application.
- Transforming Business requirements into functional solution based on user stories and/or developed wireframes
- Actively participate in a team of specialist technical resources in the delivery of complex technical solutions
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience as a ServiceNow Developer
- Experience in Analysing system issues, Design and implementation of solutions and improvements.
- Experience with IAM, OS - windows, SCCM, Application Development, Networking technologies, Scripting
- Experience in design and delivery of frameworks for applications interfaces and systems connectivity.