Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Level 2 Tech Support Consultant to use their Windows & Office 365 expertise in providing support within an IT infrastructure Delivery environment. This client facing role will be a 6 month contract opportunity with ongoing extension on site in Sydney CBD. The purpose of the role is to be the 'go to' person for technical support, then redirecting the actual support to the relevant person within the organization.
Your day at NTT
- Liaise with external infrastructure service providers defining maintenance schedules and contracts. Also liaise with internal divisions regarding service provision and support
- Assist in managing Level 2, troubleshooting and root cause analysis of the incidents related to the IT operating environments
- Research developments in IT infrastructure and make appropriate recommendations to IT management
- Input into long term strategies for both the development and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and for IT infrastructure systems and procedures, and makes budgetary recommendations to senior management
- Analyses IT infrastructure activity and makes recommendations for procedural changes and systems to senior management
- Role also entails escalation to 3rd party vendors and some project work
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with Windows Desktop, Office 365, an understanding of flows and some networking experience.
- Prioritization, task allocation, problem solving skills and sound communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrated experience with IT Infrastructure Analysis and the ability to operate autonomously with sound coordination skill.
- Sound knowledge of popular server and workstation operating systems
- Experience of LAN and WAN technologies and demonstrated strengths with Microsoft products
- Sound knowledge of PABX and IP telephony systems, TCP/ IP, Internet facing technologies and structures (firewalls in particular)
Nice to have skills?
Any experience within a banking environment would be highly regarded. Also Wintel and Active Directory