Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking DCS Engineer to join our Professional Services Team for an initial 3 month contract. The role will be responsible for VMware and vCenter upgrades. The successful candidate will have strong experience in installations, configurations and integrations.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- DellEMC MX Compute & Smart Fabric Platform
- PowerEdge MX7000, MX9116n Fabric Switching, Fabric Expander Modules, PowerEdge MX740c Compute Sled
- PowerEdge 7400XD, PowerEdge R640
- DellEMC OpenManage
- Commissioning VMware ESXi across physical hosts
- CommVault software installation, configuration and integration
- CommVault Media Agent Migration
- DellEMC Unity XT Storage & Fabric Connectivity - Unity 480F XT
- VMware including upgrades
- Upgrade of vCenter to 6.7 from earlier versions