Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Business Analyst to join us on an initial contract, augmenting our client's project on-site in Sydney CBD. This position will require you to analyse, capture and document processes and procedures of infrastructure usages and processes to ensure their compliance ahead of an IRAP assessment
Your day at NTT
- Review IRAP assessment documentation to ensure the clients alignment across their infrastructure
- Review, capture, document and analyse the "as-is" built
- Capture and document procedures, policies and processes for all infrastructure usage
- Enagage with stakeholders and raise questions and queiries over non-compliant processes
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demosntrated experience with the documentation of "as-is" builds of infrastructure
- Well versed with business process, application and infrastructure process and usage documentation
- Knowledge of IRAP requirements would be highly regarded
- Comfortable working across all layers of infrastructure cover compute, storage, identity and access, security, applications and data flow
- Strong communicator and a natural influencer