Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Cloud Platform Manager to join us on an initial 6 months contract with extension later, augmenting Regulatory client’s project on-site in Sydney CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Reporting to the CIO, you will be responsible for refining cloud strategy and leading the team architecting, designing and building solutions across Cloud platform and supporting cloud infrastructure requirements.
- Establishing cloud processes and procedures
- Manage the teams, ensuring proper prioritization and balancing of work
- Work with architects and teams to assist in the delivery of cloud solutions
- Take challenge to improve, automate and innovate
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Prior experience as a Cloud Platform Manager
- Experience with budgeting and costing of the cloud Infrastructure, migrating compute to cloud,
- Prior experience with Vendor engagement, managing relationships and deliver optimum outcome
- Experience leading teams, providing direction and managing IT operational risk
- Experience with IT assets, resources and capabilities optimisation