Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Project Manager to augment our Telecommunication client’s project.
Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD you’ll join our team on an initial 6 months contract.
- Responsible for the delivery, implementation planning, reporting and governance required to ensure project objectives can be met and delivered upon within the agreed timeframes
- Day to Day monitoring, update and escalation for project activity and milestones (P6 and/or MS Project)
- Lead and manage relationships with Procurement and Commercial Managers developing asset management, facilities management and maintenance arrangements including coordinating commercial agreements and procurement contracts
- Manage the development of Network Emergency Management Mobilisation Plans and deployment readiness agility
- Develop core DR inventory processes, interlocks with Unify, and manage Stakeholder constraints
- Schedule risk and issue identification, analysis of impact on program then recommend and implement mitigation strategies
- Coordinate the development and execution of change management, training and exercise program
- Production of reporting requirements both internally up to the executive level and other stakeholder groups
- Define, control and manage project costs and completions artefacts through the project life cycle and ensure costs are managed in alignment with deliverables
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need the following:
- Demonstrated strong experience with project management principles and methodologies across large complex projects
- Proven experience in end-to-end delivery of projects
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual & problem-solving skills in a commercially sensitive environment
- Proven experience developing reporting and governance processes to drive positive program performance and outcomes
- Experience with Project Management Software,such as MS Project and/or Primavera P6
- Understanding of use of scheduling systems, ticket of work systems and reporting mechanisms to assist in project/program delivery
- Project Change Management, Issues & Risk Management, Project Scheduling and Delivery
- Demonstrated experience liaising, managing and influencing stakeholders at senior levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude.
- Worked within Agile environment.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.