Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer to join us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting Insurance client’s project on-site in Brisbane CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Working on their external website and to redesign templates, regarding re-prevention and injury management.
- Research, design, test and iterate, and work with the development team for implementation.
- Work directly on site/templates to craft changes and new features that will really have an impact on customer experience.
- End-to-end involvement of the user experience process including research, ideation, concept development and usability testing
- Confidently communicate your decision-making rationale to team members and clients.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven hands on experience across complex projects as a Senior UX/UI Designer.
- Have a design portfolio for a range of products, demonstrating your ability to create wireframes, flow charts and final designs.
- user-centred design techniques to develop user interface specifications, including site maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups (high and low fidelity), personas, prototypes, and style guides.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Worked withing Fast pace environment / Can do attitude