Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Junior Sales Solutions Specialist to join our QLD Software Services team. This is a permanent opportunity based in our office located in the heart of Brisbane Queen Street Mall.
This role will be responsible for defining local sales strategy and targets around Software Licensing, Devices, Software Asset Management and End User Compute services for the allocated customer territory. Additional to this, you will work with other Solution and National licensing specialists to ensure our customers receive prompt and accurate software licensing information.
Your day at NTT
- Working with Account Managers and other sales specialist, drive opportunities in existing and new customers
- Use your understanding of the client’s business and their depth of knowledge on the specific solution or service to personalise the recommended solution in line with the clients need
- Work closely with vendors (Microsoft, Citrix, Adobe, McAfee, Splunk, VMware, Cisco, Symantec, etc) to understand their strategies for solutions and services, can articulate the roadmap and associated impacts for clients
- Drive the proposal preparation, submission, and contract negotiations and associated sales presentations
- Sell End User Compute Services such as O365 & Azure consultancy and migrations
- Support consultants and engineers with promoting products and solutions
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Sales/business development experience accompanied with experience in software licensing and mobility sales or account management
- Experience in Microsoft Software licensing sales
- A track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT/services environment
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Knowledge of Dimension Data and IT industry market state and trends