Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Configuration Manager to join us on an initial 12 month contract.
Your day at NTT
Joining an established team on a long-running engagement, you'll be responsible for creating configuration management processes within this area, as well as the configuration item database. You'll work with our client's staff, as well as vendors and other service providers, to gather the information you need to set up these processes
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in Configuration Management, including the development of databases or processes
- A valid NV1 level clearance or above (NV2 ideal)
- High-level communication skills, and a proven ability to liaise effectively with vendors and providers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven capability to build and maintain customer relationships
- The drive to meet deadlines and be accountable
ITIL Certification and the ability to commence on short notice will be highly regarded.