Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a SQL Developer to join us on an initial 6 month contract in sunny Brisbane.
Your day at NTT
- Update and develop new features and functionality in existing database applications
- Work with the business to design and develop new fields, interfaces, workflows and reporting capabilities
- Deliver documentation to the business to outline functionality, structure and controls
- Engage with the project team to translate business requirements into new database functionality
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience with MySQL (version 5.7.25 MySQL Community Server)
- Ability to design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor programs/scripts as required
- Troubleshoot issues raised by users and business stakeholders