Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an ETL Extraction Specialist to join us on an initial 2-3 month contract, augmenting our construction client’s project on-site in Queensland
Your day at NTT
- Work with scripts and ABAP coding extracts.
- Extract the data out of SAP into JDE (JD Edwards) Data ETL (Extract Transform Load) provided (conceptual) format - work with SAP & JDE team to refine if required.
- Fully extract 42 areas from SAP ABAP.
- Ensure the extraction process is repeatable as they will use it to load in to different environments (testing environments).
- Continually refine the mapping/loading sheets as well as the loading for each extract.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong understanding of ETL extraction process
- Proven experience working with ABAP
- Experience leading extraction projects dealing with SAP or Oracle
- Immediately Available
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.