Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Project Contracts Manager to support our team at Defence IPS and conduct a variety of activities relating to IT Infrastructure Project contracts management, administration, information management and reporting. This is a 12-month contract with scope to extend.
Your day at NTT
- Undertake contract management and contract compliance activities.
- Understands and complies with relevant organisational policies and procedures, taking responsibility for assessing and managing risks around the use of information. Ensures that information is presented effectively. Ensures that effective controls are in place for internal delegation, audit and control and that the board receives timely reports and advice that will inform their decisions.
- Supports the development and maintenance of IPS information management procedures and standards for compliance with Defence records management policy
- Provides training, advice and user support on the efficient use of IPS information assets and related responsibilities
- Produces IPS Executive and Operational reports as required
- Analyse medium to complex management issues, applying expertise to identify and recommend courses of actions
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Contracts management or government procurement experience.
- In Procurement: Working knowledge and understanding of Commonwealth Procurement Rules and PGPA Act.
- Experience developing and maintaining procedures.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Very good attention to details.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse medium to complex management issues, applying expertise to identify and recommend courses of actions.
- Must be an Australian Citizen with an NV1 level or higher security clearance.