Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting our Financial client’s project on site in Sydney CBD. As part of this program, you will work across documenting processes, procedures and change aspects as part of implementing a new data collection tool into the clients new platform
Your day at NTT
- Document BPMN, "as-is" and "to-be"
- Document how data is collected, business rules, taxonomy and deployment processes
- Document peripheral processes and administration processes EG meta / master data
- Requirements gathering and elicitation activities
- Managing and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Development of an accepted business requirements specification
- Traceability Matrix and input solution evaluation
- Assist the project manager in understanding critical dependencies and constraints to ensure the project is implemented in a holistic manner
- Work closely with the other members of the project team (PM,Architects, IT operations, developers)
- Experience working on Large end user change projects
- Experience working on data and integration projects
- Large scale vendor platforms/implementations
- Transformation programs
- Data migration/integration
- Agile environment
- Working within the finance industry on data integration projects is highly desirable