Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager to join us on an initial 6 contract, augmenting a Finance industry client’s project on-site in Perth & Sydney.
Your day at NTT
- Manage the duplication of a Sydney Datacentre to Perth but with backup using Networker Backup
- Manage the team who will be creating network links between Perth and Sydney
- Manage backup of Sydney Datacentre in Perth using Networker and Dell EMC Data Domain
- Engage with senior stakeholders and external providers
- Overlook all areas of the business infrastructure
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Need to have managed similar Infrastructure backup and storage projects previously
- Essential to have knowledge of Networker (backup) and Dell EMC Data Domain (Storage)
- Need very strong General Infrastructure experience- in particular Storage and Backups
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Communication skills, written and verbal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.