Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Operation Support Engineer to join our Managed Services team based in North Ryde.
Your day at NTT
- Deal with complex technical issues and monitors client’s network infrastructure.
- Engage in infrastructure projects and tasks related to clients infrastructure.
- Act as the routine contact point for NTT clients, this includes receiving and handling requests for support by clients.
- This role supports both clients and L2/L3 Engineering teams by remoting into devices offsite to perform analysis, troubleshooting & reporting.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Previous experience in a an Operation Support Engineer role (or similar).
- Strong aptitude for working with applications/systems, this role performs analysis, diagnoses and resolution activities.
- Ideally essential and operational knowledge in ticketing tools preferably Service Now.
- Strong client service orientation and passion for achieving or exceeding expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- A responsive and balanced workplace.
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning.
- Industry leading benefits.
- An excellent salary and bonus structure ($55,000 - $65,000 base - depending on experience).
- A talented and focused team.