Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Level 1 Network Support Analyst to join our NSW Managed Services business, to support a number of key clients IT environments across NSW. This role is a 12-month fixed term contract.
Based in our North Ryde offices, you will be responsible for providing a professional first-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems.
Your day at NTT
- Monitor infrastructure remotely.
- Ensure that the assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Investigate first line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems following knowledge articles.
- Respond to and diagnose all alerts, escalate to L2 Support Engineer when unable to resolve within the stipulated time
- Ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolution of incidents and requests.
- Conduct server backups.
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Previous experience working in a Systems Engineering/Network Systems Administration or Systems Monitoring environment.
- Working knowledge of management agent, redundancy concepts, remote console architecture, and products within the supported technical domain (ie. Network, Storage, Security etc).
- Ability to work in a 24/7 environment where necessary.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification - Routing and Switching (CCNA-R/S).
- Experience in an ITIL environment or ITIL certification.