Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Security focussed Business Analyst to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting a client’s project on-site in the CBD. This contract will require you to assist with performing an assessment on a NIST framework for security controls and document the outputs and usages before making recommendations of NIST rating improvements
Your day at NTT
- Review, analyse and document existing security controls outputs and usages
- Review existing ISMS and NIST framework guidelines
- Ensure security controls are aligned to the NIST framework
- Score the security controls to the NIST framework
- Document methods and recommendations for improvements
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- In depth knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as NIST, ISM, PSPF
- Previous experience reviewing security controls and aligning to NIST frameworks
- Breadth of knowledge across the security landscapes and familiar with relevant security controls and measures
- Natural influencer with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills