Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Support Analyst to join our team on a full time basis.
Your day at NTT
- The Support Engineer identifies problems and errors prior to or when they occur. The successful Consultant will log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail. They liaise with all stakeholders including, vendors, carriers and colleagues to expedite diagnosis of errors, incidents, events and problems and to identify a resolution.
- They investigate second line support calls assigned to them and identify the root cause of incidents and problems. They ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolution of incidents and requests. This could involve ensuring that repairs are carried out by coordinating product requests and liaising with other team members. They will also report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary. They take full ownership for managing the incident, request, event and problem to resolution.
- Support Analyst will ensure the preparation of assets and tools for new users (employees) by installing software and hardware to computers and assist with the configuration of devices for users who choose to bring their own devices to work. This is done in line with company policy and IT security measures.
- When required they will take responsibility receiving calls and incidents at the services desk. They assist in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls. They also provide telephonic support to clients where required. They are required to identify the problem, incident or event, perform root cause analysis on events, problems and incidents and document the actions required, identifying and selecting the appropriate solutions, including the development of a workaround plan. They ensure the implementation of a resolution and recovery, ensuring compliance to the relevant processes and policies.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Required Work Experience:
- 4 – 6 years’ work experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in a relevant field
- NV1 clearance or Australian citizen