Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Security Team Leader to join our dynamic and high performing Managed Services team in NSW.
Your role is to lead a large team of Security engineers and deliver Integrated Services Management across specific ITIL disciplines, including Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management.
Your day at NTT
- Provide leadership and support to the Security engineering team in Sydney.
- Manage the resourcing requirements of a 24x7 on-call operation, including but not limited to, shift hand-over, operational guidance, ad hoc support requests and escalation.
- Be available to provide “out of business hours” support via roster or situations such as Major Incidents.
- Continually evaluate and improve work process, systems and practices within the team.
- Monitor and develop the team’s high standard of technical and professional skills. This includes working to further develop the team’s level of ITIL Compliance, SLA Performance and Client Satisfaction.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Highly developed leadership and people management skills.
- Experience in an outsourced delivery environment where both Managed and Professional Services were being delivered.
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of IT Security and Networking technologies.
- Strong internal and client relationship management skills.