Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking an ETL Developer for a contract opportunity based in Melbourne East. This is a unique opportunity to join our Data & Analytics team, use your Azure and SQL Server experience in assisting our client with migrating data to Azure. This is a short term contract initially but is highly likely to move into a long term contract.
Your day on the contract
- Design, develop and maintain ETL processes using Azure Data Factory or SSIS
- Develop and maintain an ETL Framework
- Implementation of a Data Mart in Azure SQL
- Support the testing phases, resolve defects and issues.
- Support production deployment and conduct handover activities
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with Azure Data Factory or SSIS
- Experience with building best practice ETL processes
- Experience with Azure SQL or SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Advanced SQL Server stored procedures
- Strong understanding on how to build a data mart or data warehouses in SQL Server.
- Ability to translate the business requirements and architecture into a solution.