Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a MS BI Consultant for a contract opportunity in our Melbourne office. This is a unique opportunity to join our Data & Analytics team, use your MS BI (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS) and Power BI experience in assisting our client with ongoing projects and implementations.
Your day at NTT
- Implementation using Microsoft Full Stack skill-sets from the ground up
- Design, develop and maintain ETL processes
- Implementation of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects
- Report and present data using the full breadth of Power BI tools
- Business model analysis, and process design.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with Microsoft Full Stack, Power BI Dashboards & DAX
- SQL BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) & SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Advanced SQL Server stored procedures and experience with MDX
- Strong Data Modelling skills and competent communication/presentation skills
- Understanding and skill is implementing best practice solutions
- Ability to facilitate business requirements gathering to drive technical delivery and solution architecture