Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team on an initial 6 month contract with strong potential for ongoing extension; working within the Energy Industry on our client’s project on site in Sydney CBD. The ideal candidate will scope, define projects and required budget to develop a business case and present to executives to obtain budget approval. Then plan the project, obtain resources and manage it through to completion, including attending Steering Committee meetings to give updates. Integral to this role will also be the managing of small teams of techs and engineers in the delivery of their project and keeping all stakeholders engaged with updates.
Your day at NTT
- Work as a Senior Project Manager who can define and deliver projects related to energy trading
- Develop business cases and obtain project budget approvals
- Scope and define projects
- Manage projects through the full life cycle
- Interface with stakeholders at all levels throughout the organization and nationally
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- To deliver this project, our client is seeking a professional with expert knowledge and experience working in the energy sector.
- Demonstrated excellent stakeholder management skills in addition to experience in vendor management.
*Please note; experience with Energy trading systems and Energy trading is highly desirable. However, other trading experience relating to spot prices, volume, live-markets and trading systems will be sufficient.