Who we are
Viiew is a division of NTT Ltd. and specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and deliver services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
We are seeking a Wireless Engineer to augment our Mining client’s project delivering Operational network activities. Based on our client’s site in Perth CBD you’ll join our team on an initial 6 months contract.
Your day at Viiew
- Complete assignments and tasks associated with the technical delivery of solutions focused around Wireless, Cisco Routing & Switching.
- Define, plan, implement and test work carried out and receive sign off by the customer.
- Focus on configuring, implementing and engineering.
- Network Design Installation and Management
- Wireless Standards and Organisation
- Wireless LAN Security
What would make you a good fit?
- CCNA Wireless or alternative experience required (CISCO WLC, Prime, AP Configuration).
- Proven experience as a Wireless Network Administrator.
- Strong Wireless networking experience.
- Proven experience in a professional services integration team.
- Experience in a large challenging environment.
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
- Excellent communication skills
- ITIL Certified
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We put our clients first. We execute with speed and excellence. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more