Who we are
Viiew is a division of NTT Ltd. and specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and deliver services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
We are seeking a Front-End Solution Architect on a 6 month contract for one of our big 4 banks. The successful Consultant will be working closely with Mobile/Web engineering and development teams in the digital space.
What would make you a good fit?
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- iOS, Android, React experience a must.
- Experience with development in a SAFe Agile environment.
- Managing demand and scale of new features.
- Experience in migration and modernisation of complex applications to run natively in cloud – multi cloud environments.
- Focus primarily across iOS/Android mobile apps
- Strong experience with Digital transformation projects (web or mobile).
- Knowledge of Java/WebSphere.
- Strong micro services architecture experience.
As well as the ability to commence immediately
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We put our clients first. We execute with speed and excellence. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more